3. Collection of Personal Data
We collect Personal Data about you from:
- when you provide such information directly to us.
- when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Service.
- Third parties, both when they provide us with Personal Data about you and when we seek out information for Profiles. Third Parties that share your Personal Data with us include: Service providers, other networks connected to the Service, and advertising partners. If you provide any third-party account credentials to us or otherwise sign into the Service through a third-party site or service, you understand some content and/or information in those accounts may be transmitted into your Account with us. We receive information about you from some of our service providers who assist us with marketing or promotional services related to how you interact with our websites, applications, products, services, advertisements, or communications.
4. Categories of Personal Data
- Personal identifiers: Email, IP
- Internet or other similar network activity information, Website and application usage, Interaction with advertisement, Browser/platform/device used, Search history
We may communicate with you if you’ve provided us the means to do so. For example, if you’ve given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers on behalf of other businesses or email you about your use of the Service. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us, which helps us improve our Service.
To explore what Cookie settings are available to you, look in the preferences or options section of your browser’s menu.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our websites, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyze how visitors use the websites. The information obtained for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) may be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. To learn about opting out of Google Analytics, please click here
5. Utilization of Personal Data
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Service. We use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To meet or fulfill the reason you provided the information to us.
- To communicate with you about the Service, including Service announcements, updates or offers.
- To provide support and assistance for the Service.
- To create and manage your Account.
- To personalize your experience, website content and communications based on your preferences, including targeted offers and ads served through the Service.
- To process orders or other transactions.
- To respond to user inquiries and fulfill user requests.
- To market, improve, and develop the Service, including testing, research, analysis, and product development.
- To protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions and maintain the safety, security and integrity of our Service.
- To comply with our legal or contractual obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our Terms of Service.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Data or use the Personal Data we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
We disclose your Personal Data to service providers and other parties for the following business purposes:
- Performing services on our behalf, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider.
- Auditing related to a current interaction and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Short-term, transient use of Personal Data that is not used by another party to build a consumer profile or otherwise alter your consumer experience outside the current interaction.
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that we own, manufacture, was manufactured for us, or we control.
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide the Service. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
6. Management of Personal Data and Security
We shall retain certain records of the information collected about you for a period of five (5) years after termination of your account. Otherwise, we reserve the right to delete and destroy all of the information collected about you upon termination of your account unless you request otherwise.
Notwithstanding the above, you have the right to request the deletion of your data. Depending on the Services that we have provided to you, we may be required to hold certain data for five (5) years from the date of request of deletion of data, for legal purposes. We cannot continue to provide our Service to you if you request the deletion of your data.
We are committed to ensuring that the information collected about you is secure. Our Site has commercially reasonable security measures in place including administrative, technical and physical procedures, to protect your information against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control
However, you should keep in mind that this Site is run on software, hardware, and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance, experience problems or breaches of security. Should you have any particular concerns about a particular method of data processing, we may take reasonable steps to provide an alternative method. This high level of security can only be effective if you follow certain security practices yourself including never sharing your account details with anyone. If you believe that any of your account details have been exposed, you can change your password at any time through our Site, as well as contact our customer service.
7. Rights of Users to Access, Change, or Delete Personal Data
To exercise the rights to access, change, or delete your own Personal Data, you must send us a request that (1) provides sufficient information to allow us to verify that you are the person about whom we have collected Personal Data, and (2) describes your request in sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We will work to respond to your request within 45 days of receipt. We will not charge you a fee for making a request unless your request is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that your request warrants a fee, we will notify you of the fee and explain that decision before completing your request.
You may submit a request using the following methods: emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Contact Information: